Rider, winner in the highway-ring racing, super moto

Nikita Kalinin P.

Born on February 22, 1999.

Place of birth: Odessa.

Motorcycle: HONDA

Moto suit: Fashion Racing

Sensation in the world of Ukrainian motorsport!

Young odessit Nikita Kalinin was one of 12 young riders that have passed the qualification to participate in the 2015

Red Bull MotoGP Rookies Cup. In order to make it more clear – there were about 109 from 30 countries.

The three-day qualifying Test Camp Red Bull MotoGP Rookies Cup ended in Guadix, located on the highway near

Granada in Spain. At the end of the test 12 new recruits will join the Cup in 2015, including young odessit Nikita

Kalinin.

Son of a famous Ukrainian motorcycle racer Paul Kalinin appeared on the starting grid of the Russian

Championship in 2014 in the STK600 class, in the first race of the season in Kazan getting to the 2nd place.

In the final, the third day of qualifications in the Rookies Cup race, the results of which determine the fate of the

participants, the qualification was 42 riders, of which there were selected the most promising 12 juniors. Nikita

Kalinin was one of them, just a selection of 109 teenagers from 30 different countries.

Leave your comments

Load Previous Comments
  • Guest (Robinjack)

I can’t tell you how impressed I am with your article. Your insight and unique ideas have inspired me to think about many things contain here. Thanks for this info. http://www.simelslaw.com/

about 3 months ago
  • Guest (Robinjack)

This is a good subject to talk about. Sometimes I fav stuff like this on Redit. Although this time Im not sure if this would be best for the users. Ill look around and find another article that may work. http://www.rbbellitto.com/

about 2 months ago
  • Guest (Robinjack)

Appreciate it to get a incredibly apparent and very helpful publish. I’m positively a violator of many of these rules. I generally uncover personally conflicted when producing a blog posting because I see myself personally creating more than people prefer to read, but I feel that I have got to do the subject matter proper rights by completely protecting it. I think that by pursuing some of these policies I finish up cutting out critical factors to the dialogue. I guess you could have to acquire a stability. personal injury attorney san francisco ca

about 2 months ago
  • Guest (Robinjack)

Very informative blog. I especially enjoy content that has to do with beauty and fitness, so it’s refreshing to me to see what you have here. Keep it up! facial exercises nairobiraha

about 2 months ago
  • Guest (Robinjack)

Can you add a Blackberry template? This page is difficult to read otherwise for those of us browsing with cell phones. Otherwise, if you can put a RSS link up, that would be great also. http://surfurban.net

about 2 months ago
  • Guest (Robinjack)

I’m very happy to read this. This is the kind of details that needs to be given and not the random misinformation that’s at the other blogs. Appreciate your sharing this best doc. s9+ price singapore

about 2 months ago
  • Guest (Guest)

I’m impressed, I have to admit. Actually rarely will i encounter a weblog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you’ve got hit the nail within the head. Your idea is outstanding; the problem is an element that not enough everyone is speaking intelligently about. My business is very happy i always stumbled across this at my find some thing about it. https://www.rahaanairobi.com/nairobi-raha-nairobi-tamu">nairobi tamu

about 2 months ago
  • Guest (Robinjack)

Best work you have done, this online website is really cool with great facts. comment backlinks seo

about 2 months ago